Come Work With Us
Looking for a job in digital marketing where you can learn multiple channels, or focus on what you are best at? Then join our team!
Most clients have needs we cannot help with because we don’t currently have the talent in house. That’s where you come in!
Are you a web developer who knows a bit about SEO, tracking or conversion rate optimization and UX? Perfect, we rarely list these jobs here, but we are almost always looking for someone like you.
Do you have a passion for locating and bringing on new bloggers, influencers and affiliate partners? Great, I guarantee we need your help.
Fill out the form on this page and let us know what you’re good at and how you’re an asset to the team. Maybe we’re looking for you right now but haven’t had time to post the job description. The only thing you have to lose is the time it takes to fill out a couple form fields.
Ready to Grow?
Contact Us Today!
Affiliate Recruitment Specialist
Affiliate recruiters are a vital part of our company. Each week you’ll be finding new partners and helping to grow the sales and presence of the brands we work with.
If you have:
- 0 – 3 years of experience.
- A love for people.
- Enjoy meeting deadlines and hitting realistic quotas.
- An understanding of how to share the benefits of the program to the partner vs. the benefits to us.
- A desire to work in multiple niches from fashion to special needs, adult toys to high end collectibles.
- Do not mind very repetitive tasks and processes.
- Enjoy researching and compiling lists.
- Willingness to learn new techniques and share what is working for you with other team members.
Then fill out the form on the top right of this page and specify why you’re a match in the message section.
We’re almost always hiring for this role and it is 100% remote. Many times we can be flexible and do part time to full time, or full time. Pay will depend on experience.
The marketing specialist will be responsible for creating marketing strategies with a main focus on CRO, SEO, email and copy. Your work will be visible and you’ll get to watch as your campaigns go live and celebrate each win with the team.
Whether you’re a jack-of-all-trades and love a challenge, or you are amazing at one or two channels, we need you!
To apply please have:
- 2 – 5 years of experience in the channels above.
- Critical problem solving skills.
- Creative thinking and the ability to be strategic.
- Actual knowledge. Your interview will consist of being asked direct questions where there are and are not specific answers. We’re looking for the people who can strategize and execute, not just know jargon.
- The ability to strategize and execute in at least two of these channels:
- Social Media Advertising
- Experience with Shopify, WordPress, Webflow and other platforms.
If you’re ready to join a team where you get to use your creativity and analytics skills, fill out the form on this page and let us know why you’re the right person for the job. The pay is between $45K and $60K per year. There may be the option for both travel and bonuses.