Good affiliate management companies are nearly impossible to find. The networks will recommend ones who have the network and their own best interest in mind. Many outsourced affiliate program managers don’t understand attribution, what adds value or even how to properly tell who is adding value to YOU (not to their pockets).
You’ll find a million promises and guarantees, some affiliate management companies that will work for a % base only, but the truth is you are going to get burned by this. Good affiliate management costs money and takes a lot of ethics. That’s what we pride ourselves on.
My promise with our affiliate management services:
1. We will not work with coupon sites that are poaching your cart.
I have very strict terms and conditions which are strictly enforced. These terms and conditions chase away over 99.9% of the coupon sites because their goals are not to add value to you, but to poach your cart. The remaining .01% are the good ones you’ll want. Knowing the difference is what separates good affiliate management companies from the rest.
2. No adware.
Regardless of what network you are on, there is adware. I have met only a small handful of other OPMs that do a good job of catching and removing adware Affiliates. Many of the “leading” affiliate management companies will pretend they don’t work with it. The truth is they know you probably aren’t testing for it so there isn’t any way you’ll catch it. I have yet to see an adware application used by affiliates that doesn’t cause harm to a client. That is why we actively patrol, scan and remove it as we find it.
3. Custom recruitment.
You get actual customized recruitment when you work with me. Depending on the level of affiliate management services you hire me for; you will get custom written emails, phone calls and touch points made virtually every week. You will get exposure at relevant tradeshows, ads run in the network or on social media sites and even some fun bonuses which I don’t list to recruit top partners.
4. Manual approvals.
Nobody gets into our managed affiliate programs without going through a manual screening process. It’s the Fort Knox to your shopping cart. This is to help make sure your partners are good for you, relevant and aren’t going to poach your sales.
5. Complete hands on affiliate management strategies so you don’t have to worry about anything.
When you hire Affiliate Management Companies to manage your program, they need to give you more than just auto-approvals and a couple of spammy newsletters that only list coupons or best sellers. When you choose us for your affiliate management company, we provide you with the following (and a lot more):
- Customized newsletters each month with solid content and ideas
- Banner ideas, designs and new themes on a regular basis
- Custom landing page development ideas
- A complete and detailed affiliate section for your website
- I deal with the networks and program issues so that you can focus on your business
- Removal of adware, theft and low value partners
- Custom recruitment and activation campaigns
- No interference with SEO (we scan each site for backlinks before we reach out to them)
- Constant new ideas on how to improve or grow your program (many can be applied to other channels)
- Weekly and or monthly reporting
- And more!
With over a decade of experience being an Affiliate Manager as well as quoted in the New York Times, Forbes and many other publications for being one of the best affiliate management companies, you’re in good hands when you hire us.
Use the contact form above or click here and have me do a quick scan of your program. It’ll only take a second to see if you’re being ripped off, if there are larger opportunities and I don’t charge for a quick program scan. You’ve got nothing to lose.