If you work as a bartender, personal trainer, group fitness instructor, photographer, tutor, or even at parties as an entertainer (clowns and djs), you have skills people need now more than ever. And these skills could help you make money while growing new business while everyone is in self-quarantine.
The best news is you have everything you need, you’ll only need to embrace a bit of technology. And since we cannot go outside, now is the perfect time to learn it.
Below you will find ways that you can use your skills as a service professional and make money until you can return to your place of work. I start with a list of the steps below and then dive into detail about each.
What you need to make money during Coronavirus:
- Create an editorial calendar
- Join affiliate programs specific to your niche (examples below with explanations)
- Use your cell phone or digital camera that connects to social media
- A computer can work too
- Post a set day/time to record, publish and/or stream
- Learn the tools to build a larger audience
- **bonus step** set up a website and collect subscriber information
Now let’s go into detail about each of these and make them relevant to you.
Create an Editorial Calendar
The first step is to create an editorial calendar. But make sure the first stream or video can be done without any extra equipment or supplies. Start by letting viewers know they can do the first week of activities with items around their own home but they might need to order a few things online for upcoming broadcasts.
Here are some examples by niche.
- Fitness professionals – body weight exercises (not gear needed).
- Bartenders and chefs – use common pantry items.
- Photographers – taking advantage of natural light or even desk lamps.
- DJs – create themed dance party nights and host a costume or themed contest during it where you give a free recording from an event away after we are out of quarantine. The theme can be anything that uses common items like toga parties.
- Teachers & tutors – you can line up daily or weekly themes like algebra, physics and also create experiments that are educational, safe and fun and that use peroxide, baking soda or vinegar.
As you’re talking about the first week and using items the person already has, mention what they’ll learn and need for the upcoming 3 or 4 weeks while we may be trapped inside. This is your first opportunity to earn revenue.
Join Relevant Affiliate Programs
(note, some of the links below are ads and I earn commissions if you shop or sign up for services through them. Just like I’m recommending you do.)
You’ll want to join affiliate programs and get unique coupon codes that are trackable to you. When your fans and followers use the code, you earn a commission. ProsourceFit.com is an affiliate program I manage and I will happily get you set up. Click here to join, its free and we’ll get to work together so double bonus!
If you’re a bartender and are recommending unique items like bitters, or a chef and spices may not be available, join programs from herb and spice, or food ecommerce websites. You’ll be supporting small businesses and also helping your fans and followers. If you’re a teacher or [Read more…] about How to Make Money During Coronavirus