There are countless SEOs in the world, but only a few can earn the title of having SEO entrenched within their name. I did almost no research, other than drinking a glass of wine and a quick Google search, and am excited to bring you a totally biased, but factual list of the top and best SEOs in the word. Each candidate on this list is “so SEO”, it’s literally in their name.
- SEOul – The city literally has SEO in it! How can you “top” that for the top SEOs?
- GriSEOfulvin – It’s a form of penicillin, it saves lives. And saving life makes you a hero, and heroes are the best! This makes it the best SEO.
- PhraSEOlogy – People have said “content is king”, so if you want to know which SEO comes out as royalty, it’s clearly the PhraSEOlogist who is the person that studies the ways words are used in writing and speech.
- MuSEOlogy – With any study or niche, there has to be a history. And the organization of origins and historical fact set in museum level educational levels is worthy of being a historic level of SEO.
- PhaSEOut – SEO is dead, at least for people that need attention as the new year begins. This SEO gets a mention every year like clockwork, making it eternally relevant and a must have on our list.
- CloSEOut – Because I love a sale. See the above, end of year sales and closeouts are the best…and although SEO isn’t cheap, last year’s product lines still work and are still great. You can also find holiday deals at closeout prices in Q4, making it a perfect addition to the list of top SEOs.
- GaSEOus – SEO is invisible but you can feel it, it can cause emotions, and it can cause stress that impacts your health. Even though you cannot see it until it shifts, especially when combined with other factors you can see like code and links, SEO can lift you lighter than air when it all comes together. Much like propane engages with a flame on a grill. It works perfect with the right settings, but invisible and dangerous without.
- PaSEO – Spiders stroll through your site.
- CaSEOus – It’s medicine, like feeling better when you see that spike as a core update hits and your search console stats climb.
- MuSEOgraphy – Using a properly named folder and content structure is key to proper UX and site structure.
- PhraSEOlogical – When Googlers share advice, it is phraseological. In random order and likely sarcastic (i.e. insincere) when the questions has been proven untrue and they’ve said it multiple times, or were referencing something from 10 years ago and unrelated to what you’re thinking.
- GriSEOfulvins – Get an audit, you have an issue and it is “growing.”
- InterosSEOus – SEO doesn’t exist without written text, and unless you enjoy or need to use transcribing, this space in your hand is vital to writing copy, code, and sending meme’s when you “just can’t even” anymore.
- MouSEOvers – It’s part of analytics, and if you’re not measuring the impact, you’re not doing SEO in a meaningful way.
There’s countless SEOs worthy of recognition. But the ones on this list stand out. They cannot exist and you cannot say their names without mentioning SEO in them, and that is why they’re all vital.