So Affiliate Summit always likes to try new things. One of these things is letting the attendees and fans of the show vote on which sessions should appear. It looks like they’ve changed the way to vote this time around so I wanted to do a quick post in case you are having trouble voting. I’d also like to ask you to take a second and vote for any or all of my three sessions if you would like to see me speak. Click here to see my sessions.
How to vote for Affiliate Summit 2011 East Sessions. #ASE11
1. Click this link. It goes to my sessions but you don’t have to vote for them. It’s just to get you into the voting area.
2. You will now see three drop downs in the menu, Experience Level, Niche/Vertical and Target Audience. These three drop downs help you to find sessions that may interest you.
3. Find a session or two that you like and click on one of them.
4. Now click on the yellow part of the vote box, not the blue bottom.
5. You’ll now be prompted to register. Enter your desired username, email and password and hit submit. (I’m doing the form from memory.)
6. Check your email for your username and password. Click the activation link and you are ready to vote.
8. Now click on the yellow part of the voting box, not the blue and you have voted.
9. Now go look for other sessions that you think would be beneficial and vote for them too!
Hope this guide helps and if you plan on being at Affiliate Summit East 2011 in NYC, hopefully I’ll see you there. There should be a ton of amazing sessions and great speakers there and if you choose the right ones to go to, you could end up learning a lot. Thank you everyone who voted for me and thank you everyone who comes to the show to see me speak if one of my sessions makes it to the top. See you all in NYC! BTW, we’re planning another theatre trip to see The Book of Mormon or another show. Let me know if you want to join.
Adam Riemer is a two-time Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award winner and marketing veteran who has appeared in the NYTimes.com, Forbes, SearchEngineJournal, MarketingLand, Feedfront and more for his knowledge and experience in affiliate marketing, SEO, PPC, monetization strategy and conversion rate optimization. With more than 15 years of experience, he's ready to help you with your marketing needs.